We are moving out of a house into an apartment... and have way too much stuff ... so I'm having a MOVING SALE! Everything must go!
WHERE IS IT?
It's in Forest Hills, NY at 67-82 Clyde St (cross street: Yellowstone Blvd). Accessible via the E, F, R, M trains at 71st Continental express stop.
This weekend (June 2 and June 3, from 9am to 5pm) all day!
WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?
EVERYTHING in my house. And yes, it is NICE stuff! It includes everything from:
- a Longboard!
- Original SNES & N64 with games! Smash Bros, Star Fox, etc.
- Grado Labs headphones
- an Asus LCD monitor
- Epson R2000 photo printer
- a spin bike! (GET FIT!)
- board games (shuffle board, taboo, Cards Against Humanity)
- Tons of woodworking tools and wood
- Books (art, technical)
- furniture (midcentury: dresser, nightstand, side table, shelving from IKEA or CB2
- a complete, 1960s handmade Danish Midcentury Dining Set (!!!)
- vintage rugs
- camp stuff (tent, brand new snowshoes)
- nice picnic basket and picnic blanket
- kitchen appliances (food processor, coffee stuff, deep fryer, ICE CREAM MAKER)
- wine glasses, barware, et al
- ... and more!
If you work at Squarespace, slack me @tchau for questions